who sang it wasn t me baby

It must have been some other body uh uh Boss it wasnæ me. It Aint Me Babe by Bob DylanListen to Bob Dylan.


Dylan Scott I Lost You Country Music Lyrics Music Quotes Yours Lyrics

You say you saw my car parked in the drive in one night.

. Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment. It Wasnt Me is the first single from Jamaican-American reggae musician Shaggys fifth studio album Hot Shot 2000. The song features vocals from RikRok.

Came over to speak to me I was out of sight I wasnæ me baby uh uh baby it wasnæ me It must have been some other body uh uh Sarge it wasnæ me Yes a. When he confronts Shaggy shows up to advise. But I caught you at the counter It wasnt me Saw you snacking on the sofa It wasnt me You even had them in the shower It wasnt me Shaggy then explains that its his own fault.

Five made the Top 10 with one reaching 1 Happy Together for 3. With Amazon Prime two-hour grocery delivery you can now get all the food you need for a delicious dinner party. And even those irresistible desserts that are currently being scarfed down under the table.

It wasnæ me Boss it wasnæ me it wasnæ me. Chuck Berry Song 1986. Ripe tomatoes dry aged sirloin.

Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution. Barry from Sauquoit Ny On August 1st 1965 It Aint Me Babe by the Turtles entered Billboards Hot Top 100 chart at position 76. Just tell him it wasnt you She does that creating her own version of the song.

Verse 2 You say you saw my car parked in the drive-in one night Came over to speak to me I was out of sight Chorus It wasnt me baby mmm-mmm baby it wasnt me It. And on September 12th 1965 it peaked at 8 for 2 weeks and spent 11 weeks on the Top 100Between 1965 and 1970 the group had seventeen Top 100 records. Chorus It wasnt me No no sheriff it wasnt me Well you must have met some other body No no it wasnt me Break Verse 5 Well you say you saw my car parked By the drive-in one night.

You the one that granted access to. His friends advice is to. HttpsbobdylanlnktolistenYDSubscribe to the Bob Dylan YouTube channel.

The lyrics of the song depict one man RikRok asking his friend Shaggy what to do after his girlfriend caught him cheating on her with the girl next door. Listen to It Wasnt Me - Rock N Roll Rarities Version on Spotify. It wasnt me Boss it wasnt me it wasnt me It must have been some other body uh uh Boss it wasnt me You say you saw my car parked in the drive-in one night Came over to speak to me I was out of sight I wasnt me baby uh uh baby it wasnt me It must have been some other body uh uh Sarge it wasnt me.

But it aint me babe No no no it aint me babe It aint me youre lookin for babe Go lightly from the ledge babe Go lightly on the ground Im not the one you want babe I will only let you down You say youre lookin for someone Who will promise never to part Someone to close his eyes for you Someone to close his heart.


Pin On Marilyn Manson


New Year Pregnancy Announcement Chalkboard New Years New Baby Big Brother New Years Announcement


Pin On Families Confess


Pin Page


𝑓𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑐𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡 On Instagram 𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔓𝔬𝔰𝔱 ୨ ୧ 𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 Do You Like This Type Of Post 𝔪𝔢 Yes ୨ ୧


The Elf Did It Black Baby One Piece The Elf Baby One Piece Soft Shorts


Rick James Give It To Me Baby Music Videos Vevo Throwback Music Rick James


Haya On Instagram Fuckmefriday 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐁𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝟐 This Villain Books To Read Books

0 comments

Post a Comment